First Step to Success
Starfish is a student retention system that utilizes a holistic approach based on proven predictors and measured values. It is based on the following philosophy:
- Success is a moving target.
- Success entails academic achievement.
- Success requires engagement.
- Success must be measured.
With Starfish, faculty and staff can form closer connections with students, encourage engagement, provide more timely feedback regarding course performance, and provide opportune information on campus resources.
For help or questions regarding starfish, contact Lalauni Thomas at (409) 839-2043 or at email@example.com.
- Respond to a Progress Survey
- Email Notifications for Appointments & Tracking
- Updating your Profile
- Preparing for a Productive Student Meeting
- Faculty Features in Starfish
- Updating your Office Hours
- Closing the Loop and Clearing Flags
- Taking Attendance
- 5 Things you can do in Starfish Early Alert Only
Printable Help Guides