GED or HiSET Certificate Holders

A holder of a GED or HiSET certificate must submit their passing scores for admission. If applicants do not have a copy of their scores, they should contact their local school districts to request a transcript. If a student received their GED or HiSET in Texas, a transcript may be printed, for a fee, from the Texas Education Agency web page.