The goals of the LIT Staff Senate are to act as the official liaison between Staff and Administration on issues and concerns.
To provide policy advisement to the administration on staff issues.
To promote the welfare and involvement of the Institute staff in order to enhance the quality of LIT’s goals.
Staff Senate Meetings:
Monthly, third Thursday, 10:00 a.m., Cecil Beeson Conference Room
American Heart Association Heart Walk:
Saturday, November 8, 2014, 8:00 a.m.
Heart Walk 2014
- Sheryll Plaia email@example.com
- Melanie Lanuza firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dawna Whitmire email@example.com
- Senator at Large:
- Cathy Falb firstname.lastname@example.org
- Representative for Academic Affairs/Development and LIT Foundation/Institutional Effectiveness and Grants/Office of the President/Public Information and Marketing/Testing Center:
- Kim Challie email@example.com 839-2077
- Representative for Allied Health:
- Cathy Woods firstname.lastname@example.org
- Representative for Business Technologies /General Education and Developmental Studies/Public Service and Safety:
- Sherry Kilgore email@example.com
- Representative for Facilities:
- Audelia Guerra
- Representative for Finance:
- Representative for Financial Aid:
- Lisa Schroeder firstname.lastname@example.org
- Representative for Student Services:
- Delores Nelson email@example.com
- Representative for Technology:
- Kelli Hall firstname.lastname@example.org
- Representative for Technology Services:
- Joshua Prudhomme email@example.com
- Representative for Workforce Development:
- Angela Clark firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to contact us with comments and/or suggestions at any time.