It is required (State law-Chapter 21, Section 21 Texas Labor Code) that employees take this course within 30 days of employment,
and follow it with a refresher course every 2 years.
- Online Training
- Online Training Instructions
- Use Internet Explorer when completing the training; Netscape and Firefox do not
- After completing the training, employees should:
- Print a certification
- Sign the certification
- Make a copy of the certification for their file
- Send original certification to Human Resources at Box #11127
- Orientations are held on the 1st and 15th of each month or the 1st working day
- Orientations begin at 8:00 am in the Human Resources Office.
- If you need to attend an orientation contact the Human Resources office at (409)
If you need an accommodation based on a disability, please contact Human Resources at 409-880-8375