If offered the opportunity to write a letter of appeal
- Put some effort into it.
- Be honest and thorough.
- Clearly explain your situation.
If there are no mitigating circumstances the appeal WILL be denied.
- Document the circumstances.
Failure to provide documentation WILL result in a denied appeal.
- You will have ONE chance to present your case.
Multiple letters will not be accepted because the original letter is denied.
- Name, Student ID, Date, Signature
- True & Accurate Explanation
- Supporting Documentation - Attached
- Appeal Guidelines Sheet - Attached
- Make payment arrangements with cashier.
- DO NOT miss class while awaiting decision
- PLAN TO FOLLOW all conditions, IF approved.